TotallyTwilight
Please log on to Totally Twilight Smile
TotallyTwilight
Please log on to Totally Twilight Smile
TotallyTwilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TotallyTwilight

A forum for all people who are totally addicted to the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
1Award Voting
Top Twilight Voting
Top Twilight Sites

Hello Twilighters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cold_One
Newborn
Newborn

Hello Twilighters Empty
PostSubject: Hello Twilighters   Hello Twilighters EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:32 am

I'm Kate, I also am a late Twilight Bloomer!

I purchsed the saga on Tuesday and finished the lot Saturday, mighty impressed.

I must admit, I've not seen the film, I'm a bit worried as I love the books but I'm going to go and buy the DVD tomorrow and will report back lol!
Back to top Go down
Rach
Mature Vampire
Mature Vampire
Rach

Hello Twilighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Twilighters   Hello Twilighters EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:36 am

Hi Kate!!

Im Rachel.

I, like you, decided to go with the books first. Has taken me a little longer to read them (bought them on 16th and have just started breaking dawn), but I gave in to temptation and got Twilight on On Demand cos my hubby is out fishing all weekend. I found that some bits are in the wrong place, some bits arent quite as I imagined from whats in the book, BUT saying that it is a brill film which I found totally mesmerising and have now watched 4 times since yesterday evening!!!

Look forward to chatting with you!

xx
Back to top Go down
MrsCullen
Admin
MrsCullen

Hello Twilighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Twilighters   Hello Twilighters EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:42 am

Helllloooooo Kate!!

Glad you liked the books, you were like me, got them finished so quick lol!

I will say, a lot of people I have spoke to who read the books first have been disappointed with the film. I think the films good, but the books are a lot better, I suppose I could say that of most of the films I have seen that have come from books though!

Anyways, enjoy the Twilight chatter lol, hope Minsta's doing ok after her jab x
Back to top Go down
Cold_One
Newborn
Newborn

Hello Twilighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Twilighters   Hello Twilighters EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Minsta's well after her MMR, just waiting for day 7 to 10 for it to kick right in!!!

I've bought the DVD now, so have settled on watching it tonight when the girl has gone to bed! It's been a battle to not just rip it open and watch it now but wouldn't fair on Minsta lol
Back to top Go down
MrsCullen
Admin
MrsCullen

Hello Twilighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Twilighters   Hello Twilighters EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 pm

lol bless her! Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
Claire Cullen
Mature Vampire
Mature Vampire
Claire Cullen

Hello Twilighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Twilighters   Hello Twilighters EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 pm

hiya! welcome to the site!

im claire and i converted a lot of peeps to twilight lol!!!

i also recommend people watch the film first other wise i think u will be disappointed with it, if u watch it first them read the books, yes the books are still better but the film is less of a disappointment lol!!

look forward to talking twilight with u!
Back to top Go down
Rach
Mature Vampire
Mature Vampire
Rach

Hello Twilighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Twilighters   Hello Twilighters EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:08 pm

Kate - once you watch it once you will keep watching it!!

I got it on On Demand on the virgin box at home on saturday night, and watched it for the very first time saturday night. Then for the second time saturday night. Then for the third time sunday morning. Then for the fourth time sunday evening!!!!! And then the rental ran - boooooo!!!!!

Hubby has promised to buy it for me when he gets paid - but thats still another 10 days without it! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tracy-Twilightaddict
Newborn
Newborn
Tracy-Twilightaddict

Hello Twilighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Twilighters   Hello Twilighters EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:12 pm

hiya kate, im tracy look forward to talking twilight with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Twilighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Twilighters   Hello Twilighters Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Twilighters
Page 1 of 1