TotallyTwilight
Please log on to Totally Twilight Smile
TotallyTwilight
Please log on to Totally Twilight Smile
TotallyTwilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TotallyTwilight

A forum for all people who are totally addicted to the Twilight Saga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
1Award Voting
Top Twilight Voting
Top Twilight Sites

Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arwen
Newborn
Newborn

Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com Empty
PostSubject: Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com   Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:43 am

Hey,

How are you! Its fantastic to see the gahtering of so many dedicated Twilight fans! We need to lean on each other through this crazy obsession! Smile

I write for www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com and I have a great time doing it. I try to stay consistant to the characters and would love your feedback. I know there are others as into the Twilight series as I am.

And oh, BTW, I just bought my tickets for the midnight showing of New Moon!
I can't wait!!!

Sarah (Arwen)
Back to top Go down
MrsCullen
Admin
MrsCullen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com   Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:33 am

Hiya Sarah and welcome to Totally Twilight! Great to see you here Smile

Thankyou for writing Bella Cullens Diary, it gives all us Twilight obssesors something else to read, and thanks for being cool about me posting a link to it in our Fan Fix section. I'm sure our members will enjoy iy and love giving you feedback x

And I am VERY VERY VERY VERY jealous!!!!! Can I ask where you live? I havent heard of any midnight showings of New Moon in the UK Sad
Back to top Go down
Arwen
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com   Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm from the states. I live in FL. I don't now if they've gone onsale in the UK yet or not. It only happened for some places here in the states yesterday. I'd imagine it'll happen soon for you guys too! Then I will be the jealous one becaue your midnight is 6 hours earlier than mine!!! lol!

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Claire Cullen
Mature Vampire
Mature Vampire
Claire Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com   Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi Sarah!

a big welcome to tt!!!

im sooooo jealous u have ordered ur tickets already! and as for the midnight showing i doubt they will do that over here in the uk unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com   Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from www.bellacullensdiary.wordpress.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TotallyTwilight :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: